ETHY is Ethereum's most powerful yield farming coin. ETHY's vault smart-contract executes strategies to maximize APY, reward holders, and punish weak-hands.
Users are incentivised to stake Uniswap liquidity provider tokens. Fees from these tokens are farmed. A percentage of these fees goes toward the autonomous strategies like liquidating LP tokens, and performing an (
ETH-ETHY) buy back (increasing the price). Any purchased ETHY tokens will be distributed to stakers/farmers.
ETHY implements a strong force on each token. Every time an ETHY token is transferred, a small fee is taken, which is returned to the farmers. This mechanism incentivises holding and farming. There will never be more than 500k
ETHY holders will be able to vote on proposals– so long as they have staked liquidity in the pools. The community will decide everything from developer fees and site design to the exact farming options available.
Though ETHY may have been audited, this project is experimental, don't deposit your life savings, be responsible, stay safe <3.
Q. What are EValues?
- A: EVaults are staking/farming pools, that execute strategies on deposited LP tokens. EVaults are designed to maximize returns for a given asset, that may also run price protection tactics. Evaults.
Q. What was the pre-sale price?
- A: Pre-sale price for
Q. Why is the an extra transaction fee on ETHY?
- A: This fee is to prevent Bots and Whales from applying any downwards forces on price. Further more this fee is redistributed to farmers in the ETHY-ETH Vault, promoting holding, and discouraging weak hands.
Q. Can I Farm from Uniswap outside of the ETHY-ETH Evault?
- A: Yes, but the transaction fees will eat into your profits. It's better to use the EVaults as there is no extra TX fee sending or receiving from the vault.
Q. Who can vote in governance?
- A: Currently governance is centralized however, once ETHY has been sufficiently distributed and the community can run itself: those who have locked funds in the main ETHY-ETH Evault will be able vote.
Q. Is the Liquidity Locked?
- A: It's variable but, at any given time you can check how much liquidity is locked in the EVaults.